Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bob

" You are Sweet and Lovable and you deserve to be told that every day" ~Bob

I stopped by the shelter today to drop off some papers and I saw Bob.
He told me " Now you remember where ever you go and what ever you do, I am right here behind you cheering you on. And I'll always think you're sweet and lovable and that you deserve to be told that every day".
It's funny to me that Bob says things like this because he has dementia. Yesterday he was telling me how he thinks its okay to hit women if their pregnant and but every day he tells me I am sweet and lovable!
Sometimes they call Bob Robert.
Bob spends most of the day alone playing solitaire. I think I'd go crazy if I was alone all day playing solitaire.
I wish there were Christians out there who would adopt these crazy people and feed them and love them. Bob is old and he walks really slow. All he has is a kitty.
I waved goodbye to Bob and he saluted me. Haha.
I drove away from the Salvation Army for the last time this summer!
At Christmas I shall return, hopefully to find that people have moved on with their lives and found homes and jobs and people to love them.


THE END

1 comment:

teach me to hear said...

yo mo p p i didnt know you had this!!!!!!! wha's da deal?!