Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dennis

Dennis is the tall blond guy from day one.
Dennis is the toughest case we have at the cafe. He comes in every day we are open. He reads the comics, drinks coffee and shows us what variety of drugs he has in his pocket that day.
He is addicted to Heroine and probably other things as well.
The surprising thing is that he is more educated than the majority of people in the world. He has a masters in business administration and a bachelors in economics.
He has been in the Marines...
How does a guy like this end up where he is?
Dennis calls me young one, and I call him Bearded one. He has a 4 year old beard. Its pretty sweet. He wears hiking boots every day.
I like Dennis the best because he is so anti-Jesus. Its weird, I don't know why. I think I like him because he laughs when he reads the comics and when you dig deep enough he is upset about being addicted to drugs. He doesn't pretend to like things he doesn't like... He is rude. Ha Ha!

No comments: