Monday, July 21, 2008

Missing

This week many of our usual cafe patrons have gone missing!
This could be good or bad. I can only help to think, at least some one realizes they're gone.

It's a weird feeling to spend the majority of your time with homeless people. I spend more time talking and listening to these people than most of my friends.
So the concept of separating work from your personal life and your ministry is very strange to me. Especially when you are investing in lives and hoping for change. When you tell people about Jesus and do as much as you can to help get them on their feet and away from a crappy life style, its pretty huge when they go missing.
As a Christian am I really called to separate myself from these every day situations and these people or am I called to live among them and share life with them?

No comments: